Responsable authority in compliance with the data protection laws, especially the european General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
co Stephan Bernsee
Purposes of our data processing and transmitting of data to third parties
We process your transferred personal data only for the purposes contained in this privacy statement. There is no transfer of your personal data to third parties other than for the purposes stated. We only transfer your personal data to third parties, if:
- you explicitly gave your permission,
- the processing is necessary for a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation,
this is necessary to safeguard justified interests and if no reason seems to apply that you have an overriding protection-worthy interest not to undertake this transfer of data.
Erasure or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Your personal data shall be kept only for such time as may be required to achieve the purposes for which they were supplied or for the fulfillment of the various authorised storage obligations and periods set by law. If the intended purpose ceased to exist or following expiry of applicable deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or erased in accordance with the legal regulations.
Collecting general data when visiting our website
When you click on our website, general information is automatically collected by us or the webspace provider (Server Logfiles). These informations do not permit any conclusions to be drawn about your person. Such information includes:
- Date and time of your request
- Time difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of your request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP-Statuscode
- Quantity of data transmitted
- Requesting website
- Operating system und user interface
- Language and Browser software version.
These informations are technically necessary to correctly provide your requested content of websites and are mandatory for the use of the internet. They will be especially handled for the following purposes:
- Safeguarding a trouble-free connection to the website,
- Safeguarding a smooth operation of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest in the mentioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your data to draw any conclusions about your person. Recipients of the data are only the responsible authority and possible processors.
Anonymous informations of this kind are used by us for possible statistical evaluation to optimize our internet presence and the corresponding technology.
Like many websites today we use so-called “Cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are sent by a web server to your hard disc. We receive automatically certain traffic data as IP-address, used browser, operating system and your internet connection. Cookies cannot be used to start programs or transfer viruses on your computer. We can use the information contained in the cookies to facilitate the navigation and the correct display of our websites.
We never transfer these collected informations to third parties or allow a link to personal informations without your consent.
Basically you can navigate on our website without cookies. Internet browsers accept cookies by default.
If you contact us for any questions by E-mail or our contact form you give us your voluntary consent to take up direct contact with you to respond to your request. Then a valid E-mail address and the indication of your name and first name is necessary. These informations are used to assign your call and to answer to it. The indication of further information is optional. Your information is stored to answer your request and for possible follow-up questions. After completion of your request your personal data is automatically deleted.
Your specific rights as data subject
Under the mentioned contact possibilities you can anytime exercise the following rights:
- Information about your stored data in our system and their processing,
- Correction of wrong personal data,
- Deletion of your stored data in our system,
- Restriction of data processing if we may not be able to delete your data yet due to legal requirements,
- Objection against the processing of your data in our system and
- Transfer of data, if you have agreed to data processing or have a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your permission anytime for the future.
If you have a complaint you can contact the responsible authority anytime. Your responsible authority depends on the federal state (Bundesland) you reside, your workplace or the suspected violation.You find a list of responsible authorities (for the non-public sector) including the addresses under: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Sources: activeMind AG